  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 841 – 860 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lugola, Legoland and the Mecha Mecca

Eric, It was a pleasure to meet you. After all the talking online and the emails in the background we finally met. Normally I don't share personal stuff online, but you have inspired me to give my account of the weekend: I pick Dave up at his (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  More pictures of my apartment

After people left the March 25, 2001 NCLUG meeting at my house, I took some pictures. As you can see, I do actually have a couch! It does keep getting buried, but I did manage to uncover it for the meeting (to promptly be filled with boxes of parts (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: Castle Fun

(...) Sounds like fun... (...) John Henderson, aka Hendo, Galactic Mediator, Pharaoh of ShipConia, Uniter of the Two Systems, and All Around Cool Guy (...) 30 (...) This is a deep question, and I don't think I have the time or space to answer it (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: The Great Breathe Some Life into .loc.au Competition! & more

(...) I was in Tokyo - Japan (the food is so weird and the hotel room tiny, but the bath is nice and deep ;) and the Cherry Blossoms are sweet), Germany (rain, rain and more rain, and driving on the wrong side of the road ;) and so fast! 210+! (...) (20 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: 2 8299 CD-ROM's Available!

The climb to the top was a little unnerving for several reasons. First, "It's illegal to climb the pyramids", so our group of about 10 caught a coupla taxis from our hotel at about 4:30 am. Second, We arrived in darkness with no idea how to proceed. (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Mountain/Quarry

I have been dropping hints in various places about the "big project" that had been consuming a lot of time. It was revealed at the MichLTC show yesterday. These are deep links, thanks to Peter for taking pics. More pics surely will be available (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains) !!

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: CFD: e-bay (aka ranting and raving)

(...) No problem. I flared up too. (...) Understood. I would just prefer that the buyer who gets it is someone who participates online. From what others have said, about half the winning bids go to people who don't participate in RTL or Lugnet, and (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: Tables....

(...) Yeap. I think some of the other clubs came to the conculsion that you need 2x+2 legs, where x equals the number of tables you have. This does seem to work for most layouts, although if you wanted each table to be able to stand on it's own, (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep

Yeah, well, 50% off is no great deal FOR YOU. Me, I live in an area that stuff almost NEVER goes on sale past 20%, because it sells out before it can hit any lower IF they had any in stock to begin with. I got my first deep discount sets in AGES (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Thoughts on prayer

Greetings! I noticed so many interesting posts regarding spirituality here so I thought I'd start a discussion about prayer. One day my wife was telling me about one of her friends at work, an older Christian woman. She is a very nice woman, perhaps (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: Who else wants an AT-AT?

(...) Is anyone else a member of the Star Wars Fan club? I've written a question to Steve Sansweet about the scales used (actual scales of models) and represented (how big they are supposed to be). "If" I get an answer maybe we could get closer to a (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: NASA Space Shuttle and crawler (preview)

"J. Spencer Rezkalla" <srezkall@mich.com> wrote in message news:3AA453AF.69A349...ich.com... (...) Thanks! This is a little embarrassing, but I didn't actually know that the crawler could separate from the pad... :-( My knowledge of the crawler (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: Why sets receive a ZERO?

(...) That is just silly, I have built a 10022 by myself but I do not own the set (I was at a friend's place). I know what it looks like, how it is constructed, the pieces used, etc... I can make an educated decision about it. Also, what you propose (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  I've been CUT

Iain, even thought this video did not inspire me enough to pee; IT did inspire me enough to take time and reply. Iain, this creation is really neat to watch. all on one motor, cams, and rubber bands. Very well done. you continue to amaze. In other (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Why limit yourself so? I assume you don't mean that the only thing you build is sets. I have purchased many sets which I have no interest whatsoever in what the set builds, but I buy because of the great parts selection in it. Deep discounts (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Moment of Clarity

Ok I have a mouth and brain full of stuff to cover. I am going to try and be brief and not jump around to cover everything that I want to say. (Takes a DEEP Breathe) #1 after some thinking about the layout I came to the conclusion that Yes we will (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: 2002 Alpha Team squid set @ TRU in Pinole, California

(...) I found the 4796 Ogel Mutant Squid (URL) on sunday at walmart (along with Jedi defence I and Final Duel II) Mission deep sea is the name of the whole alpha team theme this year. The actual name is in small print and not on the front of the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: Poor packaging by TLC (was: Has any one else noticed...)

(...) An important part of my Pre-Dark Ages Lego experience was enjoying the box. I remember fondly those substantial boxes from the 70's with the deep trays and wonderful Alternate designs on the back and inside lid. I loved the way classic space (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: Whither LEGO Steam Trains? (was Re: QT Movie of 4565)

(...) I certainly don't think so! Discussion is great. Asking questions is great. Intelligent speculation using what is publicly known and what business literate people know about how businesses run is great. And you can divine some remarkable (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Chris' Auction V

Christopher's LEGO parts auction V My last big auction was on eBay and while I made a better return, many of my regular customers didn't participate due to a beef with how eBay works. I do this primarily to justify buying sets and keeping the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

More:  Next Page >>