Subject:
More pictures of my apartment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 04:54:50 GMT

After people left the March 25, 2001 NCLUG meeting at my house, I took
some pictures. As you can see, I do actually have a couch! It does keep
getting buried, but I did manage to uncover it for the meeting (to
promptly be filled with boxes of parts people were looking through). The
picture of my kitchen shows how I wash my used LEGO. Most of this has
been processed now, but I think that blue tub still has the same stuff
in it (a Deep Freeze Defender). I actually made huge cleaning progress
today, I'm down to a bunch of parts I'm not very interested in, a
Skull's Eye Schooner, a Fast Track Finish, a Lunar Launch Site, a
police station, and a few other bits here and there. Those little tofu
tubs on the right had side of the kitchen picture are what I put the
stickered, chrome, and electric parts in while they wait to be cleaned
(I don't soak those).

Frank