 Off-Topic / Fun / 7143
Re: More pictures of my apartment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 22:01:47 GMT

Sonnich Jensen wrote:

Frank, you forgot something more: Your bathroom. Do you also have lego
there?

Yup. There have been times when I've had some of my buckets of soaking
LEGO there. Right now, my container of unwashed, used, non-intresting
LEGO is there. I also have my stash of Tyco blocks there (yea, I'm one
of those guys who is not totally above a clone brick or two, though I
haven't mixed anything yet - well, not totally, I do have a Mega Bloks
truck in my town, but that was a special creation in honor of a real
life mishap that I saw on the way home from work one day).

What do you do when you have non-lego friends over?

I've never been too much of one to have guests over (for a while I was
hosting role playing games at my apartment, but I haven't done that in
ages). A few weeks ago, I did have an out of town guest, and had to
clean up a bit so there would be room for him.

Sonnich
PS: And I feelt that I have less room!

I need to stop buying LEGO so I can buy a house.

Frank