  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 841 – 860 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  What is LEGO Dacta eLAB?

Does anyone know of a decent official source of information about a new Dacta product called "eLAB"? I'm looking at the official website, (URL) has a link to (URL) forwards to (URL) all the image URLs are mangles, so it's difficult to get a sense (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.611)

  Re: non- shooting shooting cannons?

Here is my 36 lira (about $0.02)... The lady who spilled coffee had to have skin grafts because the coffee was approximately 160 degrees. It gave her MASSIVE burns. When you feel how hot a hot tub is, just remember that they are 104 degrees, about 6 (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

how, link
(score: 2.611)

  partlist key for mrob's inventories, 19990709

Here is the current version of my parts list file. I'm posting this here because it helps explain the part numbers in my inventories. I'm also posting part of it to lugnet.db.bricktionary because it might give people some useful ideas. This is my (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

how, link
(score: 2.611)

  9719 Mindstorms Robotics Invention System

After the feedback I've heard from others on lugnet, I decided this time, what the heck, let's put color between the count and the ID. So I made it spit out the data in this format. 9719 Names: Mindstorms Robotics Invention System [US] Genres: (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

how, link
(score: 2.611)

  Re: Question regarding banners

Greg, Although my banner is not on CLSotW yet (I submitted it at the same time the changes to lugnet happened) and I think Todd has been quite busy enough dealing with that so I am just waiting paitently. As for my banner it was not really that (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.611)

  autoFAQpost /publish/photographing_lego.en.faq

Subject: What tips are there for photographing LEGO® models? Topic-Level: 1 Content-Language: en Originator: Michael Hopkins, 1999-02-05 Revision: Michael Hopkins, 1999-02-05 Revision: Joe Davenport, 1999-04-07 Revision: Jeremy Sproat, (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

how, link
(score: 2.610)

  Re: Storage and Display of OMR Files

(...) Did I? My perception must be going in my old age. I remember you asking about whether the server could sense that a request came from ldraw.org, and if it would be possible to link back to the OMR in those cases. I remember agreeing that links (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 2.610)

  Re: Perl rules!

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) It's a bigger gun, letting you shoot bigger things or alternatively make a larger whole where your foot used to be. I too like Perl, also C++. But my preference is for things like Delphi, Jade or Forte when I (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

how, link
(score: 2.610)

  Re: thoughts on gbc module reliability

(...) That works, but it's not as simple as it sounds. Keep in mind with all the below, it *can* be made to work: I'm not nearly as negative as I seem below :-). First, you need a splitter and combiner that... (a) work At Least as well as a "normal" (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics)

how, deep
(score: 2.610)

  Re: Hello Seattleites!

Hi, Actually it's Pacific Northwest Lego Train Club. Check out the link in my sig below. We build a lot more than just trains. Have you guy picked a meeting spot? How about a library, I think they've got meeting rooms. Tom (...) -- Thomas's & (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

how, link
(score: 2.609)

  Re: autoFAQpost /general/~u.can_i_use_lugnet_name_or_logo.en.faq

(...) A boiled down answer (and I'd refer to the thread as authoritative) is that the word LUGNET should be followed by (tm) (or TM superscripted if you're using a font/display combination capable of same), and is OK to use if you're not implying (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

how, link
(score: 2.609)

  Re: LDraw Webring

(...) clicking (...) too (...) different (...) image (...) Only if you have a right mouse button and Windows 95/98/NT. I'm not sure how I would save an image in Win3.1 without displaying it separately in the browser first. I think what Fredrik is (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 2.609)

  Regional food (was Re: the best laid plans of mice and men)

(...) Really? How odd. In my experience you can't be in Scotland for more than 12 hours without *seeing* a haggis, and more than 48 before someone corners you into eating it. Secretly, I beleive that none of you eat it at all when tourists aren't (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

how, deep
(score: 2.609)

  Re: HB Serial line speed change

To add to Martin's question, how can you change the baud rate used by IC 3.x? It's easy enough to alter the speed of the UART by setting the BAUD register or POKEing the relevant location in the pcode interpreter. Randy Sargent's code fragments can (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, link
(score: 2.608)

  Re: rcxhttpd?

(...) Since the RCX has essentially a serial interface to the outside world, you would need to encode and decode the HTTP requests and responses into a serial-based protocol. If you actually wanted the RCX to be plug-and-play compatible with (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

how, link
(score: 2.608)

  Re: OMR Submission and Storage

(...) cad.dat.models.omr) will (...) and it will also (...) authors include (...) search multiple (...) would be better (...) what is a (...) pick up a (...) and get the (...) need flamewars (...) Like Todd said, I think 'OMR SUBMISSION set XXXX' (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 2.607)

  group links (was: New LEGO groups?)

(...) How about something like a /org/ page off the main www.lugnet.com homepage with a list like that? It could start out as regular web page and graduate on later to a newsgroup if/when needed. (...) Links like the one to www.baylug.org from the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.607)

  Re: Walking

Well, I have created a MadCat MechWarrior and I accually was thinking about revising the mech to make it turn. What I was considering doing was having each leg on an indepentant motor then accually have the entire leg shift to the outside of the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.606)

  Re: Pnuematics: e-switch and thoughts

(...) That link doesn't work anymore. Can anyone tell us how this construction worked? (any gears? Levers? Maybe a worm gear?) I might want to use the idea in a Mindstorms design. (by the way, I really liked the soda bottle tank idea and might try (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.606)

  Re: New LEGO groups?

What great timing!! I was just going to send you a note with some questions about how you handle the linking. So far, we only have members from the couties that touch the SF Bay. But, I don't have a problem with being a Northern California club, if (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

how, link
(score: 2.606)

More:  Next Page >>