  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 801 – 820 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO® Company and Logitech® Put Advanced PC Camera Technology in the Hands of Kids

(...) Eva.Lykkegaard@Europe.LEGO.com (...) I didn't even know this product existed when I found it on sale at Target in North Attleboro, MA a week ago. Here's my mini-review: ~~~...~~~ LEGO Mindstorms Vision Command, (set #9731, 141 pieces incl. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 2.616)

  Re: problem with dat groups.

(...) Some problems I have with the new setup: -Every message in the subgroups shows up. Example: I open .cad, and I get messages from cad.dev, cad.dat.models, etc. It is waaay too confusing to try to figure out what is going on. When I open .cad, I (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 2.616)

  Re: True Geekness

(...) It's not really fixed at 500 pixels or anything, it's just whatever width the particular message you're viewing happens to be. Most of the time, it's an 80-column ASCII text message, displayed in Times Roman (or whatever the default (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.616)

  Re: 2 Things...

(...) Basically, it's the brown headings *after* the message (they make me feel like I missed something *before* the message, because there weren't any headers up there). And the "Message was in Reply To", and "This Message has X Replies" sections. (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.616)

  Re: Questions regarding a conceptual cargo elevator.

(...) technic realy is. I think I'd like to explore a solution using a worm drive. Could you possibly tell me what sets I might find these components in? Thanks again, Steve (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 2.615)

  Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?

Doesn't seem like they were hidden to me. Just go to "www.lugnet.com", then click on the "Set Inventory Repository" link under "Links & Resources" at the left side of the page, and then select the "800 Town, Train, and other sets inventoried by Tim (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.615)

  Re: Brick Storage

(...) Well, I ended up by the same company, and I use these: a drawer system (URL) a toolbox (URL) I really like about the drawer system, is that if you buy two of them, you can make one big portable pile of drawers out of it. Really handy if you (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

how, deep
(score: 2.615)

  [MindStorms FAQ 2.14 How about inadvertant physical damage?]

Subject: 2.14 How about inadvertant physical damage? Content-Language: en Topic-Level: 0 Revision: Robert Munafo, 1999-07-13 Location: /robotics/rcx/ Comment: Topic-level is inaccurate pending a reference for topic levels <p>Aside from obvious (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

how, link
(score: 2.615)

  Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?

(...) I think this is a good idea. If such database is hosted on Lugnet, or a clear link to another place everybody can use the same names when they want to auction/buy/sell/trade pieces. If there are pictures shown of the pieces it would even be (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.615)

  Questions regarding a conceptual cargo elevator.

Hello, Im relatively new to technic, but I wanted to design a working cargo elevator for one of my space projects. the idea is to use a 32 x 32 plate as the elevator floor. Im not sure if im using the correct terminology for my explanation to (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 2.615)

  Re: Idea for automatic Lugnet Set Database linking

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) Here's another idea! How about using a spacer GIF image as the link?! 8x5 pixels is probably big enough. Tell people that they can click on the "space" after a set# to look it up. You do this for all suspect (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish, lugnet.admin.database)

how, link
(score: 2.615)

  Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?

(...) I think this is very important. I was working several hours this weekend on my Ninja set part inventories for my Ninja pages on BayLUG. ((URL) was having difficulty describing the parts, and went out to AUCZILLA X to find the "official" names (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.615)

  Re: Maximum depth of ldraw models?

(...) Hmm. I use MPD models a lot, there can be several levels of nesting within a single .mpd file, and I have been known to refer to .mpd files from other .mpd files. I'm not sure how deep my nesting of model files goes, but I'd be a little (...) (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, deep
(score: 2.614)

  Re: "Open in NNTP newsreader"

(...) No, no! I like it! I momentarily switched my monitor resolution from 800x600 to 640x480 to see if it was cluttered but it wasn't at all. Thanks for adding the traffic link too (a la Chinese checkers :), and also thanks very much for listening (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.614)

  Storage and Display of OMR Files

I need some pointers and input on how the OMR should display the download pages and also where the files will be stored. I remember when discussions on the OMR first started the general consensus was to use a Lugnet newsgroup to store the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 2.614)

  Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?

(...) To start with the second point you mention: I don't think anyone should be obliged to used the `standard' nomenclature. As you say, for different applications the best name to use can vary for a piece. Even, if one wants to call a 1x1 brick a (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.614)

  RE: Legoland semi truck

(...) solicit input from the group and wait for OTHER people to tell us if our MOCs are decent or not :-) This is not a flame, just a polite suggestion about how to share our creativity... Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- A picture is worth a (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.build)

how, link
(score: 2.614)

  Re: Local/native langauge forms of country names

(...) OK, you can get to the traffic page now pretty much from anywhere. (...) I'll hafta take some new screenshots before making the pictures clickable again. (...) Its purpose (always has been) simply as the introduction-point to the news-server (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.614)

  Re: markup syntax for member pages

Regarding the comments for a markup language: I'm no genius and I learned the most basic HTML 1.0 in about 15 seconds. I think it is very easy to understand and completely intuitive. Why would I want to learn another markup language? A proprietary (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.614)

  New MOC: Cargo Sprinter

This is a version 1 design study for the German DB Cargo Sprinter container train set. Very compressed compared to its real-life counterpart, it looks a bit odd in relation. But, I think it imparts some familiarity. I have tried to use a minimum of (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

how, deep
(score: 2.614)

More:  Next Page >>