 Robotics / 12187
Re: Brick Storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 21:26:29 GMT

I am currently in the last stages of reorganizing my (primarily) Technic
collection. For the specialized Technic elements I am now using Zag
Professional Organizers.
Well, I ended up by the same company, and I use these:
a drawer system
http://www.zag.co.il/products4.asp?id=112&product_line_id=14&Super_id=1&Sub_
Super_id=1
and a toolbox
http://www.zag.co.il/products4.asp?id=67&product_line_id=5&Super_id=1&Sub_Su
per_id=1

What I really like about the drawer system, is that if you buy two of them,
you can make one big portable pile of drawers out of it.  Really handy if
you travel a lot with your Lego's.  And another thing: the size of the
drawers is practically designed to contain Lego bricks!   The compartments
measure about 12 x 16 bricks or more for the deep drawers.
The toolboxes are convenient to store big things in them: tyres, electric
equipment, ... (and also tools!)

Oh, and they are really, really expensive!
Yes, they are.  For one of the bigger drawer things, I paid about 15$, but I
had the opportunity to buy the tool boxes for about 2$.  (Well, they Are
white and they Do have white stickers saying "fist aid" on them, but that's
why I liked them in the first place...)

That's how I store my Collecition.

Simon