 Technic / 177
Re: Questions regarding a conceptual cargo elevator.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 22:37:51 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Robert G. Fay writes:
Take a look at my machines on my home page. I am sure you will get an
idea or two from them. Let me know if you have any questions.

--
Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net

The Shop
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/7900/

Wow, I'm impressed. Looking at your designs, I can see just how versatile
technic realy is. I think I'd like to explore a solution using a worm drive.
Could you possibly tell me what sets I might find these components in?
Thanks again,
                       Steve