  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 761 – 780 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: No really - a rational discussion of people selling via eBay?

Steve Bliss wrote in message <3742efd4.17452068@l...et.com>... :On Tue, 18 May 1999 02:40:39 GMT, "Janet Zorn" <lighthouse@bonzai.net> :wrote: : :>In general, to economists, scalper is not a meaningful term./1/ People :>have things that others want (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: Ice Planet Entry: Scissor Wing IV - pov ray color tweaking

(...) That's an alternate, isn't it? The Scissor Wing IV, to believe it or not, is also an alternate of the Deep Freeze defender, but since there were not 3x2 ice planet sloped logos in my Ldraw database, I had to resort to the classic space logo. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: Your Resumes

(...) Actually, they use founder. McDonald's may use styrofoam containers and throw away 15.7 billion tons of meat a year, but at least they know how to recycle personnel. So why can't the fish be from below 10 fathoms? Would this include fish that (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: Project Building and Sorting Table

(...) Clearly the optimum table size and construction depends a lot on how you sort and store you LEGO and what you build. Although we once again have lots of our standard club tables in handy sizes like 30 x 60 and 30 x 30 so we can set up as many (...) (20 years ago, 29-Dec-04, to lugnet.storage, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Macedonian Phalanx and Alexander the Great

The caption reads "In a small valley after the Battle of Hydaspas in 326 B.C.Alexander the Great and one of his elite Macedonian phalanx units corners King Porus of India." OR "How to use up a bunch of minifig without really trying" Folder (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 12-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Clearing up scratches on pieces

It's been years since I last posted here. I'm trying to restore the condition of some old pieces and thought someone here might know how to go about this. I got two of the 6989 MCM quarter domes off Bricklink a while ago, but they turned out to have (...) (18 years ago, 22-Feb-07, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.space)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) Larry, Larry, Larry... I merely want information about sets currently available elsewhere in the world --how big a breach of proprietary information is this supposed to be? Aren't you wildly overstating your case? (...) I think that I am not (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Spacecraft propulsion (was: Ship Power Core)

Hi there, You've got to love these fantasy-tech discussions that spring out of the desire to model spaceships in Lego! To all of you who have posted pictures: love your designs. They have the no-nonsense look of real machines. (...) O.K., Tobias, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: BEST LOCK Military sets

Rene- We have a phrase "Don't judge a book by its cover". Hold off on your praise of BEST-LOCK until you buy one (at a DEEP discount I hope, save the receipt;), then you will see what a pile of poop it really is. Don't know whether to set follow-up (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  NWBrickCon™ 2004 Speed and Master Build Contests

The ISD Speed Build has been done. And Done. And DONE! We in the Great NorthWest are going to present a new challenge. An open competition speed build - each contestant alone. No teamwork, no committee, no sharing of the glory - or the prizes! Here (...) (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle) !!

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: MOC: Black Jack 2

(...) Project Omega, eh? Hmmm..... Well, right off the bat, I can say that your ship is great! There's a lot of nice detail work , especially in the lab(?) area. The other thing I noticed is that the Black Jack looks vaguely like the Defiant from (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.space)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: Melting a planet's core

(...) That sounds a lot like the premise of the recent movie The Core, but I saw a geophysicist on TV talking about it, and how he liked the fact that recent movies have been inspiring kids to get into science, but he said that in this case he (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: K-Mart files for bankruptcy

(...) No change at all. Despite what management claims about engineering a turn-around, Kmart is in deep trouble. On the surface they have dirty, poorly stocked stores with employees who don't have a clue. I have yet to walk into a Kmart where I did (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  BrickFest 2005 Keynotes

Posted for Larry P. Please forgive spelling mistakes... I'll be posting an .MP3 file of the notes sometime later.... ---...--- Keynote presentation notes 13 August 2005 Joergen Vig Knudstrup focus of talk is where LEGO is going. LEGO is going (...) (19 years ago, 13-Aug-05, to lugnet.events) !!

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

Shiri, binky, and Craig Well first off let me thank you all for your deep insights and thoughts on my questions. I appreciate you each taking the time (ecspecially Shiri and binky) to give me thoughtful and detailed answers. I have a much better (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: Raising a model?

(...) This was my first attempt and unfortunately, I failed miserably. I found I had too much sag in the Base plate between the 8x8 column and the edges. However, I have used this method in one part of my MOC where the Ground will be raised only (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Increasing POV resolution from L3PAO

I'm in a Lego CAD class at the moment. One of my students built a large army of Samurai Minifigs about 20 across and 8 deep. He rendered it via POV to a 640x480 (as defined in L3PAO). We tried to increase resolution with a render size up to 4 times (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: here is a cool castle idea

(...) So, yeah, that was sorta the idea behind the new castle project and behind the classic sets way long ago (though admittedly the classic sets weren't *quite* as modular as what you're talking about here). But, here's a thought on that-- how (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: Lego Hobby Blues

In lugnet.general, Thomas Main wrote a lot (...) I will keep it short as I can as some of these are long. Swanberg is an issue because no one has done what he has or at least hasn't been caught doing it. It's a big deal because it reflects poorly on (...) (19 years ago, 9-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Monorail Track

The absence of monorail parts for the Ldraw and MLCad library has become intolerable. The short and long straight, the station stop, and the curve tracks have been pretty well blocked out. The switch pieces are under construction. The stub pieces (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

More:  Next Page >>