 CAD / 13074
13073  |  13075
Subject:
Increasing POV resolution from L3PAO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 22:59:02 GMT

I'm in a Lego CAD class at the moment.

One of my students built a large army of Samurai Minifigs about 20 across and 8
deep.  He rendered it via POV to a 640x480 (as defined in L3PAO).  We tried to
increase resolution with a render size up to 4 times (2560x1920).  It did not
seem to increase the size nor resolution.

How do we increase the resolution so that one could zoom into each Samurai's
face?