 CAD / 13075
Re: Increasing POV resolution from L3PAO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 00:03:41 GMT

Hello Edwin,

I'm no Povray expert, but do know the answer to this:
(make sure you are using version 3.6 of PovRay)

select top-menu 'Render'
select item 'Edit settings/render'
in the INI File section, where it says 'quickres.ini'
press the 'edit' button
add these lines at the end of the file:

[2560x1920, AA 0.3]
Width=2560
Height=1920
Antialias=On
Antialias_threshold=0.3

(or any other value for width, height or AA)

save the file, close PovRay
restart povray

select the newly added resolution
and start rendering!