  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 4081 – 4100 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: What colors do bricks come in?

Simon Robinson wrote in message ... (...) I've seen at least 3 different variations on purple: 1) the bright purple as is used for highlight colors in some Technic sets 2) the light pastel purple, the only thing I have in this is some large bricks (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.659)

  Re: Ninja vs. "real" Castle (was: Re: More news on 2000 lineup!)

(...) Hey, Space stuff takes place on different planets...why can't Castle take place in different parts of the world? :) (...) Well, Ninja *is* a separate theme from the classic castle sets, as well as from Fright Knights, Dragon Masters, Royal (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

deep
(score: 1.659)

  Grimace is Violet, like DUPLO Dinos (was: Re: McDonalds Info)

(...) OK -- got it! It's not blue, and it's not purple, and it's not even indigo -- but in fact it's violet -- the same exact hue as the new DUPLO Dinosaur. :) Waycool! Here's a webpage from April showing a comparison of LEGO "purples"... (URL) it (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo, lugnet.basic)

deep
(score: 1.659)

  Re: Grimace is Violet, like DUPLO Dinos (was: Re: McDonalds Info)

Eric McCarthy wrote in message <382A29A0.277D@aol.com>... (...) Sub) (...) I don't think that's the same color as what Todd is calling Violet here. That color (just based on the catalog pictures, I don't actually have that set) looks way too bright. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo, lugnet.basic)

deep
(score: 1.659)

  Re: 1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

(...) I would be highly interested in the San Jose NMRA convention. I have been hard at work on modules exactly like the GMLTC ones as well. I am almost done with my second module and am trying to get 5 made by the summer time. I would imagine that (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

deep
(score: 1.659)

  Re: What colors do bricks come in?

Lot's of responses to this. Based on everyone's comments and a couple of other things I remembered, I've revised the list. New list follows, with some comments inline and other comments following... We're now on 35 colours - close to the 41 someone (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.659)

  Re: New Castle Idea

Set ideas? Here's a few: Mordor Swamps--small set in a deeply forested area with a river running through it. Trees are black. Brick-heighth baseplates are put on either side of a row of 2 green plates stacked on one another, then trans-green peices (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

deep
(score: 1.658)

  Re: SELUG! ( was GALUG?)

(...) Yes craig, but dslug.org (Deep South ?!?) is available. If we ever tick somebody off, we could always point to our domain name. Ray <grin, duck & run> (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

deep
(score: 1.658)

  Re: What colors do bricks come in?

Ray Sanders wrote in message <382E0A04.2BE8B4D0@gate.net>... (...) I'm referring to 5808 - The Enchanted Palace. There doesn't seem to be a scan of it in the LUGNET database, but you can find it in any of the later S@H catalogs. And from the catalog (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.658)

  Re: Terminologia

(...) burp = (lett. "rutto") big ugly rock piece, brutto grosso pezzo di roccia. Quel coso grigio, pezzo unico, che rappresenta una serie di pezzi impilati a formare una specie di roccia. abs = è la sigla del materiale plastico di cui è fatto il (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

deep
(score: 1.658)

  Re: Line Following by Humans versus Bots

(...) Hey, that is very deep insight! Worthy of the Tao Te Ching. (...) The typical width given in the competitions is 1 inch (conveniently the width of electrical tape). Is this the minimum? I'm experimenting with a wider line. I believe the width (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

deep
(score: 1.658)

  Re: The Blue and the Gray (was Re: Lego 2000 and Beyond)

(...) Yeah, you are--you forgot the tan BURPs to represent the sandbar the Minnesota ran aground on, and a propeller, since all recent TLG boats must have a propeller out of the water. ;) Maybe a dozen or so black 1x1 round and square plates, to (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

deep
(score: 1.658)

  Re: L239

Jonathan: I have _dozens_ of L293's as well as L298's with motor controller circuit boards i would be pleased to sell to you if you like. L293's for $5.00 canadian. If you would like to see the motor controller, check my website at (URL) under the (...) (27 years ago, 10-Nov-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

link
(score: 1.658)

  Hey Todd (Re: LUGNET Memberships)

Todd: Okay, you do for us so I'd like to do a little in support of that effort and join in on the offered Lugnet membership. At the same time, I would never want ANY information about myself or my interests shared out without my permission -- am I (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

deep
(score: 1.658)

  Foil Contacts, was LED Bricks

Terry King wrote... (...) familiar with non-plastic crafts, copper foil is available in a number of widths from any decent craft store. It is used for making lightweight frames for small stained glass boxes. Once again, clever LEGO enthusiasts push (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

deep
(score: 1.658)

  4x2ReVu: 2162 Hydro Reef Wrecker

Blackshark technicians race out of a hidden outpost in response to a bogus emergency signal from their commander while hidden enemy Raiders chuckle to themselves. Giving the gullible Blacksharks a few more minutes to position into the sites of (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.aquazone)

deep
(score: 1.658)

  Re: Has anyone ever been missing a piece?

I know this is kinda late in the thread for adding comments, but I have had two experiences with missing pieces lately: 1 - An Outback airstrip I bought from KB was missing a 1x2 corrugated gray brick that I must of search an hour for (thinking I (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.658)

  Re: Trans-Orange Plate Sizes

(...) I should have used the word "photogenic." I don't mind the antifreeze color (I like it a lot more than I do translucent orange) but my heart thrills to the darker jewel tones (red, blue, green). (...) Haha! (Humming Deep Purple's "Space (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.657)

  FS: Aquazone, Castle, Pirates, Space, Town - 38 Sets

Set NumberSet Name Theme Comments Sell Price 5900 Adventurer Adventurers/General NIB $4.00 1728 Crystal Crawler Aquazone/Aquanauts UIB - Complete $15.00 6175 Crystal Explorer Sub Aquazone/Aquanauts NIB $20.00 6155 Deep Sea Predator (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

deep
(score: 1.657)

  Re: Nicad Problems

(...) Hi My name is Marco and I am not interested to handyboard, but I have a lot of experience with NiCd battery. Whitout more precise data and history of your NiCd cell pack, the highest probability to have a reversal in the polarity is due to a (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

deep
(score: 1.657)

More:  Next Page >>