 General / 10207
Re: What colors do bricks come in?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 04:21:58 GMT

Ray Sanders wrote in message <382E0A04.2BE8B4D0@gate.net>...
kjmrr wrote:

No, the Purple in the Belville set I was refering to is the same as the
McDonalds Set Purple.  You called it Indigo above.

Which Belville set were your referring to ? I have a 5870 and I don't
see anything close to the McDonalds purple.

Ray

I'm referring to 5808 - The Enchanted Palace.  There doesn't seem to be a
scan of it in the LUGNET database, but you can find it in any of the later
S@H catalogs.  And from the catalog pictures its very hard to tell that
anything is the deep purple color.  They all look blue, but they aren't.

Kim