 General / 10125
Re: What colors do bricks come in?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 01:12:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Simon Robinson writes:
Reflective colours
Gold
Silver
Chrome (like the new technic wheels - I compared a couple of bricks and this
seems
   almost identical to silver - just a bit less shiny) (Someone originally
said tyres, but I
   assume they meant wheels <g>)
Cobalt metallic blue (aquazone) (I've never noticed this colour - can someone
tell me
   precisely where it's used?)

It is used for the Hydronauts' "armor" It is a very cool color. You can also
add to the reflective list matallic green. I'm pretty sure the crystals in the
meteors in the Space Ports sets are this color.
Greg "Nope, sorry" Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com