 General / 10432
Re: What colors do bricks come in?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 05:35:25 GMT

Simon Robinson wrote in message ...
It is used for the Hydronauts' "armor" It is a very cool color. You can • also
add to the reflective list matallic green. I'm pretty sure the crystals • in
the
meteors in the Space Ports sets are this color.
Greg "Nope, sorry" Majewski

Hmmm - looked in the catalogue but I still can't see anything in the
pictures that looks like a new type of blue.  Sorry - I must be being
particularly blind. I'm quite curious about this.
Could you pick out a set number and tell me whereabouts to look in that
set for the cobalt metallic blue?

I have two sets that have this metallic blue color (I call it BlueChrome in
my database):

1 in 6110 - Aquazone: Hydronauts: Solo Sub
3 in 6180 - Aquazone: Hydronauts: Hydro Search Sub

If you look in the LUGNET data base at the 6110
(http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6110)  you can see the guy
standing there with his helmet on, but all you can see is the Clear
Yellow-Green visor on his helment.  You can just barely make out the edge of
the neat BlueChrome helmet behind it.  But trust me, its there.  In the
other set (6180 http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6180) you can't
see the guys helmets at all.  If you look in a catalog from last year you
can see a better picture of the helmet, but it still doesn't do it justice.
It really is a prety cool effect!

Kim