 General / 10431
Re: Grey brick packs (was Re: More 2000 TRU Prices)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 05:26:21 GMT

Don't dawdle on McDs, as you only have to 30 Nov, right???

Michael Ulring wrote:

I just ordered my first load of 5145 today - 5 packs.  It would have been more,
but that is all I needed along with the rest of my order to get to $75,
otherwise known as the McDonalds priceline.  I imagine this is the first of 5-6
orders of either 5 or 10 packs before Y2K.  I also ordered 2 packs of green
bricks, 5215 I think.  I doubt I'll need more than a half-dozen more green
brick packs, but they're definitely the second best color of brick pack IMO.

*plink*plink*

-Mike