 Robotics / 8239
8238  |  8240
Subject:
Foil Contacts, was LED Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 14:03:52 GMT

Terry King wrote...

I have put the copper-foil-on-standard-brick
pictures up on my website; temporarily you
must look at:
http://homepages.together.net/~tking/2leds.jpg
and
http://homepages.together.net/~tking/2ledcopp.jpg

I will put up a page with more info soon as I get
some other work done!!  That page WILL LATER BE:
http://homepages.together.net/~tking/legoled.htm

Terry,

These are very ingenious little contacts! For those of you not
familiar with non-plastic crafts, copper foil is available in
a number of widths from any decent craft store. It is used
for making lightweight frames for small stained glass boxes.

Once again, clever LEGO enthusiasts push the boundaries...byut
then i guess if you are deep in the woods of Vermont, you get
good at improvising!

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>