 Robotics / 8135
Re: Homemade LED Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 18:47:10 GMT

Arjen Gerstel <a.gerstel@inter.nl.net> wrote in message
news:FL3F92.CrE@lugnet.com...
Actually, I wasn't  hoping this would turn out to be a discussion of the
intricacies of Ohm's law, but a discussion about running homemade add-ons
for Mindstorms.

As you may already know, I keep a set of pages devoted to homemade sensors
and alike for the RCX at http://www.plazaearth.com/usr/gasperi/lego.htm .
I've posted quite a few homebrew sensor projects to this group, but they
don't get very much attention.