 Robotics / 8237
Re: Homemade LED Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 13:27:33 GMT

Terry,

That is a very simple and elegant solution for making contacts. Where did
you get the copper foil? What is it normally used for? What thickness did
you use? Is it strong enough for long-term use? Questions, questions.....

BTW, If you can't find any bicolour LEDs in your local stores, I'll be happy
to send you some by snail-mail.

Cheers,

Arjen

Terry King wrote in message ...
I have put the copper-foil-on-standard-brick
pictures up on my website; temporarily you
must look at:
http://homepages.together.net/~tking/2leds.jpg
and
http://homepages.together.net/~tking/2ledcopp.jpg

I will put up a page with more info soon as I get
some other work done!!  That page WILL LATER BE:
http://homepages.together.net/~tking/legoled.htm

--
Regards,
Terry King   ...In The Woods In Vermont