  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 3421 – 3440 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Mecha construction: Make-a-Mecha 9-10

Let's review. Steps 1 - 8 Head, hands, chest, shoulders, waist, hips, now, legs and feet. #9 Make some Legs In the last steps, we created some hips. Begin to create some connections to the upper Leg. Consider using ball joints, click boxes, worm (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Civ. MOC contest: MG3k

(...) OH! Do you think he meant those?? -Those are the big and greedy airintakes that's supposed to be hollow and transport the air through the "runningboards" back to the enging (where they fan out to both engines, resembling classic runningboards (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  LEGO Mac Will Make Apple Geeks Salivate With Envy.

LEGO Mac Will Make Apple Geeks Salivate With Envy. (Its only a dream) Perfect LEGO Mac Pro Is Two Computers in One. By Jesus Diaz. At first sight, this looked like a perfect working reproduction of a Mac Pro made of LEGO, so I was ready to call it (...) (16 years ago, 24-Sep-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Exploring a new track radius

Quite a few of us in the community have wanted a new track radius for a very very long time. When we were in the 9v era the argument against it given was the metal rails would be too expensive. Now that we are in the RC era and the track is plastic (...) (11 years ago, 19-Jan-14, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Knight's Kingdom Large Figures - Different Set Numbers

Greetings! I just got to looking up some set numbers that I had and I have made an interesting discovery. I have some set numbers that are not in the directory. I have checked and double-checked the numbers on the sets because I thought I was in (...) (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  My God, it's full of stars.

(URL) Introducing the (URL) Another one of my favourite science fiction ships, from the movie 2010, built to scale with my (URL). This post is long overdue, since the Leonov has been complete since last August. It took longer to take the pictures (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: NQC 2.2 a1 available for public test

(...) There were three changes with respect to firmware downloading: 1) I now only checksum through address 0xcc00 to match behavior in the ROM. This was interfering with downloading large firmware files (such as the 2.0 firmware). 2) A bug in fast (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  [CW] Interest in Castle World for Pirates?

Hey! I think Tim expressed interest in having some pirate characters and models participate in Castle World... I made a section of the map with that specific purpose in mind: Legocean or Legoceania (name to be decided upon later .. maybe the ocean (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Going once, going twice, sold!

Julie Krenz wrote in message ... (...) ordinary (...) pages? (...) The page you linked to says: "The eBay About Me page may be used to describe the seller's business, and may contain URLs or links to the seller's individual web site. It may not (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Where have all the bidders gone?

(...) Actually, Perl for Dummies IS out. :) (breaking the line) (URL) the reader reviews at Amazon sound positive (all 5 *'s) too. I haven't read this (the only Dummies book I ever tried to read seemed like it was written by and for a dummy). I do (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: An armed society...(what if?)

(...) In what way are you asking? Do I think that a number of corporations are working independently, but simultaneously, to further their own wealth? Certainly, and the factions of each company are likely "conspiring" to achieve that end. Are (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Help me with the math

(...) I have some comment on the tip of my tongue about what you could be eating in the meantime, but somehow, (hint, it involves the President's last name) I'm not sure I can say that on Lugnet. _ :-0 - Is it still missing, by the way? (Munch's The (...) (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  BSG Viper MkII MOC (Updated with pictures!)

Thanks for the kind words regarding this MOC. All my bricklink orders have come in and I have updated my brickshelf gallery with photos of the real thing. (URL) click the pic when moderated I used my UCS X-wing "scala flower pots" for engines rather (...) (12 years ago, 8-Mar-13, to lugnet.space, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: What the...?!

(...) Not that I watch alotta telly, but on Judge Judy once, a woman was sueing a guy for monies lost because the fradulent deal he suckered her in to went south and she lost money. Judge Judy looked at her and said something like "You want to use (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  train2 Planning: Modular Tables, DCC and more!

Hi folks, Thanks for a great day today at Richview Library-it was a spectacular turnout of Train enthusiasts. It was far beyond what I had expected to see and really an incredible start to an entire new set of activities for rtlToronto. In the next (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  System interupt problems?

I need some help! We have a handy board hooked up to some decoders, which we will use to help track our robot as it moves across the floor. We have to do a few pokes and a peek to read the decoders, but we've got it all set up and it works (...) (26 years ago, 17-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  LDraw Tutorial Categories

Hello all, This has been discussed before and I just want everyone's feedback on this to finalize it. Tim after our discussion last night this is what I have come up with for the tutorial section on Ldraw's site. There are basiclly 5 distinct (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: problem with dat groups.

(...) Some problems I have with the new setup: -Every message in the subgroups shows up. Example: I open .cad, and I get messages from cad.dev, cad.dat.models, etc. It is waaay too confusing to try to figure out what is going on. When I open .cad, I (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Cosmic Rendezvous - SciBrick Event Report

Cosmic Rendezvous - Houston Challenger Center Benifet Gala - Westin Galleria - October 24th 2003. (URL) SciBrick Event Report. SciBrick Members participated at the Challenger Center Benifet Gala held on October 24th 2003, Houston Texas in the Westin (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.events, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: 22/7 & infinities (was: Re: The nature of the JC god, good or evil?)

(...) At the risk of me being accused of saying something then not following through, I'm not sure there's too much point me trawling through back messages to pick logical flaws in what was said - especially as I think you and John N both picked (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

More:  Next Page >>