  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 3041 – 3060 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Cracking down on unauthorized image links

(...) Todd - Instead of frustrating both the image pirates and their prospective customers, why not turn this situation to your advantage? Suppose that each time an HTTP request is made for an unauthorized image, you serve up a substitute image (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Mindstorms Wishlist

1. RCX Pro Like the current yellow RCX brick, but with more inputs and outputs. Basically the same size, but could be a tiny bit bigger to fit more connectors. Is _square_ on the bottom, and of course has an AC adaptor. Perhaps has both radio and IR (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  New Colours on Mata Nui...

Hi all, just thought I'd share that www.lego.com has been updated on many areas. I also came across an interesting Bionicle thing ... : [taken from LEGO.com] (URL) How many different colors do bricks come in? # #A. Hmmm... At the moment, you can get (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Article rating?

(...) Agreed. (...) Disagree, I do not see this behaviour in NS 4.7. The rated page is the same page as the unrated so you only need to go back once. (...) YES. I trust that it took my rating into account, I don't need proof, I'll hit refresh if I (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  New POV-Ray locomotive

I have generated a rendering of my SD40-2 in a snow storm at night. The snow was created from POV-Ray code that I found on Paul T. Dawson's web page. There is a link to Paul's site on my site. I used the media and media attenuation to get the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: About that FAQ ...

Also sprach Nephilim: : I'd still love to donate my time to such a project, and I : see now that Jim is also interested. Perhaps collaboration : is in order? I'll cc this exchange to Tom and see if his : opinion on the matter has shifted in the (...) (26 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) Yeah, I wasn't really happy with either of those two phrases. For "pull rank" I just meant that TLC will not hesitate to execute actions required for their business, and depending on how they do that, it can be pretty unpleasant for the rest (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: War

(...) Well, I wouldn't call them great lengths... (...) ...but I do still think that blame is virtually always shared by manny. (...) I'm not sure it's possible unless I'm just to drop it. It seems like the meat of the point. (...) But your (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: BAYLIT - Brickbay

(...) And I think it is still interesting. After all, the marketplace of ideas can make us all better off... I'm replying to my own post to summarize the current state. And lend my own opinion. First let me publicly congratulate Dan on Brickbay. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Chapter 2, plus 2 MOCs, too

Hi, (...) I forgot a few positive mentions, which make my comments a little harsh in hindsight. (When I put up my story and you say something negative and I complain feel free to link to this post : ) ) (...) First off I forgot to mention... Aside (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  LEGOdometer

As is my tendency, here’s an absurdly long treatise describing the development of a LEGO Train Odometer Car (a.k.a. the “LEGOdometer”). (URL) A Little Background. After religiously attending them for several years, I stopped going to LEGO train (...) (16 years ago, 4-Aug-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  XXII Italian Legofest in Ballabio, northern Italy (near Milan)

XXII Legofest is coming for the first time in Ballabio (near Lecco, Northern Italy, not far from Milan). The show will take place on 1st and 2nd July 2006. Saturday 1 will be reserved to the AFoL/luggers. Sunday 2 will be an open exhibition. See all (...) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.at, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.nl)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Keppler Industries Update: F-111 Trencher

I hate you, Kyle. A simple post brimming with attitude("Click it, duh!") and I'm thinking; "Oh boy, here comes another Mr. Haughty-who-thinks-h...ace-stuff" and when I click on the link (duh!) and look at the picture, IT'S ALL TRUE! Crush you and (...) (20 years ago, 8-Apr-05, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Moc pics and web page finally up!

hi Y'all I finally got some pics up on brickself of my ICL buiding. (In case you're wondering I just made the ICL part up.) It's my first MOCing attempt as a AFOL. Thats wht I'm posting only amongst my fellow Texlugers. Also I got a web page up here (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Official model repository situation

"Ryan Farrington" <ryanjf@ifriendly.com> wrote in message news:001401c0975c$38...dly.com... (...) Umm... Here are my thoughts. Given the standard header/hard drive storage system as posted at: (URL) say we index them by set number only. This will be (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Web Interface suggestion regarding threads

Hi Todd, Suz and everyone else, I have a suggestion for the web interface. I've noticed lately that some people are annoyed by threads that (In their opinion) don't fit in the group. I've also noticed that when I come to a large, active group (say (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Help with MLCad

Hello Pat, I'm the LDraw Help Desk Coordinator. Let me give you a quick overview of what LDraw is. It is a 'CAD'-like program that allows you to create brick-type models. The ONLY brick we ENDORSE is LEGO although the piece format can be used for (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Competitive MINDSTORMS: Take the robotic sumo survey!

Hello all, When I made my announcement for my book, I failed to mention the survey I have created! On the front page of the competitive MINDSTORMS web site is a survey, which asks, "How much do YOU know about LEGO MINDSTORMS robotic sumo?" I've been (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Spybotics demo followup questions

All, Several questions came up during the Spybotics demo at BrickFest that Jeff was unable to answer on the spot. He has since passed those questions and corresponding answers on to me: *** How much memory is in the brick? (compared to RCX) *** Two (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  March 17, 2007 SMART meeting

In just over two weeks we'll be having our next SMART meeting. This meeting will take place at 2pm, after the SRS meeting, at the Renton Technical College. Here's a map for how to get to the campus: (URL) Here's a map of what room we'll be in on the (...) (18 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

More:  Next Page >>