 Robotics / 22671
22670  |  22672
Subject:
Competitive MINDSTORMS: Take the robotic sumo survey!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 03:31:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello all,

When I made my announcement for my book, I failed to mention the survey I have
created! On the front page of the competitive MINDSTORMS web site is a survey,
which asks, "How much do YOU know about LEGO MINDSTORMS robotic sumo?" I've been
getting some results in from the past several days, and I must say that they
have been interesting to look over them and some of their combinations of
answers.

Now, some say they've built sumo-bots before, some say they haven't built a
sumo-bot. Some say that they are a fan of robotic sumo, while another says
they're familiar with it but aren't a fan.

What do YOU say? Go here to take the survey:

www.davidjperdue.com/survey

Have fun! The results will be posted with a link on the front page of the
Competitive MINDSTORMS web site on October 1st.

David J. Perdue

www.davidjperdue.com

www.davidjperdue.com/competitivemindstorms