 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 122
121  |  123
Subject:
Moc pics and web page finally up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 01:36:45 GMT

hi Y'all

I finally got some pics up on brickself of my ICL buiding. (In case you're
wondering I just made the ICL part up.) It's my first MOCing attempt as a
AFOL. Thats wht I'm posting only amongst my fellow Texlugers. Also I got a
web page up  here on lugnut up Its-
www.lugnet.com/~964/

There's a link to my brickself page there, (and a warning to the yankee
lugs-LOL)

Please,let me know what you think.

I'm building a couple more buildings right now for the meeting-I've
dicovered how great Brickbay is (so has my bank acount).

later
ShawnG

Also, So when are we all getting together?