 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 124
Re: Moc pics and web page finally up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:47:41 GMT

--- Thomas Avery <thomas.avery@intec-hou.com> wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Shawn Gibson writes:
hi Y'all

I finally got some pics up on brickself of my ICL • buiding. (In case you're
wondering I just made the ICL part up.) It's my • first MOCing attempt as a
AFOL. Thats wht I'm posting only amongst my fellow • Texlugers. Also I got a
web page up  here on lugnut up Its-
www.lugnet.com/~964/

There's a link to my brickself page there, (and a • warning to the yankee
lugs-LOL)

Please,let me know what you think.

I'm building a couple more buildings right now for • the meeting-I've
dicovered how great Brickbay is (so has my bank • acount).

later
ShawnG

Also, So when are we all getting together?

That's great Shawn. Hopefully everyone will bring a
little something to the
meeting and I'm glad you're working on stuff.

I haven't heard anything yet on a meeting date, but
Laura will let us know
when she knows. Hopefully it will be in early March.
I think that's when
people would prefer it to happen.

TJ

I have found out that the first weekend in March won't
work for NI, but I am still hoping that we can come up
with another date a little later in the month.  The
lady I'm talking with is hard to pin down.

Laura