  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 2961 – 2980 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

This is cool, I was going to try to clean up my webpage and make a Kingdom on there but if I can participate in this I'd love too. Are you going to link back to "members"(for lack of better word) homepages or have the images there, or some of both? (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: LDraw Tutorial Categories

Okay I've posted the tentative tutorial track on my webiste until Tim is ready. It's a pdf file for those who don't have excel. Download from here: (URL) you CAN NOT GET TO THIS PAGE from my homepage only via this link) Also Jeroen de Haan I have (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Steve H

THIS IS JUST SHOCKING In some other thread, A very cool FORMER honorary RTLToronto member who shall remain nameless lets call him Steve H. said this in response to questions about lego robot games: (...) when I followed the link to see what was so (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Is this an overreaction and a violation of rights?

(...) to choose to make your point. I followed the link and found this paragraph: "Police have been searching for Gorman Toogood since September 13, when a surveillance camera in a department store parking lot videotaped her apparently slapping and (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Million Mom March

(...) they (...) What does this rebut? I hear people make arguments based on the idea that the founders didn't know what weapons would be like, but I never really get how that matters. The point is that the people must have access to weapons (...) (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: non- shooting shooting cannons?

Here is my 36 lira (about $0.02)... The lady who spilled coffee had to have skin grafts because the coffee was approximately 160 degrees. It gave her MASSIVE burns. When you feel how hot a hot tub is, just remember that they are 104 degrees, about 6 (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Parts I wish TLC made

(...) If I understand the concern above correctly, using the switches like this does not effect the usage of regular switches to make sidings and such if the switches that are modified are used together to make a true crossover. I hope it's ok to (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Tutorial on reviewing parts

(...) Good points, I think I'll try to separate these in into a separate section early in the tutorial. (...) This tutorial was more or less meant to be an example on how you can review a part (basically the way I do it, since that's what I know). I (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Something else is needed, I think...

(...) Well, having a bytecode for turning on a motor seems little benefit compared to calling a library function to do it. From the user's point of view, the effort and the result are similar. (...) Actually, you need to have a call stack and a (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Position Finding/Mapping Description

Okay. The base is a lot like the last picture on the Synchro Drive page. STEERING Then there are the beams that hold the axles that hold the 8t gears that link the turntables together. One axle is just one of those half friction pin/half axle (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Custom Tread Links

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message news:IBtK0H.6EA@lugnet.com... (...) They seem much less likely to pop off if you can get them to snap on properly. And I really mean snap on, with an audible snapping sound. I've had 1x3 plates (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-05, to lugnet.build)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Question regarding banners

Greg, Although my banner is not on CLSotW yet (I submitted it at the same time the changes to lugnet happened) and I think Todd has been quite busy enough dealing with that so I am just waiting paitently. As for my banner it was not really that (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Destroyer Droid - Help w/ unrolling

I'm having trouble with the rear leg mechanism too. I reduced the number of elastics to 3. This seemd to make the latching and unlatching operations easier when tripping it manually (i.e. by hand, not rolling it). With 4 bands I could trip the rear (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Ontario Brick Builders Classic Space Layout

(...) Here to help as I can! BrickFete is very important to me for a litany of reasons that are too long to list. (...) The updates are looking forward to seeing you!! :) And all the other FOL's at BrickFete 2013!!! The continuing, ongoing (my (...) (11 years ago, 15-May-13, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Castle World: A Plan of Action

(...) To Pawel: I feel HUGELY deferential to anyone that was a founder of this crazy thing. Somehow the words "Castle World" inspire a kind of obsessive fascination that no other project has yet matched. If you, Pawel, feel inclined to participate (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  RE: CPR for RCX?

(...) Me too, except that Forth gives you ample opportunity to hang the machine with infinite loops and errant pointers causing writes into the program space. On the bright side, I have been working on a trap handler for pushbuttons that will give (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: I'm back... (Could someone clarify?)

(...) ... (...) Well, to the best that I could follow, it goes roughly: Matthew Moulton made disparaging remarks about someone's teaser (URL) got offended, points were made, things were said, basically a flame war erupted. What the arguments (that (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: UK lego user group linked from lego.com

(...) That's because I chose that domain name, in the UK many ISPs give the users third level domain names. If you look on the root (URL) you'll find my primitive abandoned Tente Database site. How do I contact the website so it can be corrected to (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  RE: LEGO 2001

(...) Ahhhh, the lure of numbers :-) (...) Agreed. I know about a half dozen kids that have these sets, and most of them would rather watch TV! Don't forget that a lot of these kits are in schools. They are dumped on teachers that have little or no (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Freaky-Big-Mecha-That-Can-Hardly-Stand-On-Its-Own Site of the Week Update

(...) Week. (...) There isn't a URL for the voting... you're supposed to email me, on account my not knowing how to program one o' them fancy-shmancy voting doohickeys. Didn't you read the post I put up last week? :^( I'll put it in here again: (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

More:  Next Page >>