 CAD / 7284
Re: LDraw Tutorial Categories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 16:51:39 GMT

Okay I've posted the tentative tutorial track on my webiste until Tim is
ready.  It's a pdf file for those who don't have excel.

Download from here:
http://jedi_agh.tripod.com/a_Downloads/LDrawGen.htm
(Note you CAN NOT GET TO THIS PAGE from my homepage only via this link)

Also Jeroen de Haan I have you down for intro to POV and intro to MLCad is
this correct?  Plus who was the person that emailed me a while back to look
at their draft of how the POV camera works?  Please let me know who you are
so that I can add you to the list.  Anyone else I'm missing?
-Ahui