 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5897
5896  |  5898
Subject:
Steve H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 17:53:10 GMT

THIS IS JUST SHOCKING

In some other thread, A very cool FORMER honorary RTLToronto member who
shall remain nameless lets call him  Steve H.

said this in response to questions about lego robot games:

Currently, this: http://www.workshop3d.com/rcx/ is still the best one
around.  They have good prizes, tough competition, and no entry fee.

when I followed the link to see what was so special about these games,
they were JUST boring same-old-anyone-can-do-them sumo   and line
following.  BAH!

(shakes head)

I guess we will forever stay the "unknown" cool lug from some country
that does not take credit cards.

I mean, lets compare.

We have cool prizes!!  (the big Yoda, RIS expansion sets, bi-planes of
all flavours)

We do not charge an entry fee --

and how much more tough can we make out contests...

-Monkey bars
-Project X
-King of the hill WITH guard the Top.
-Block stacking
-marble sorting WITH a return to home base to score.
-Bridge crossing WITH capture the flag

all can be seen here:

http://www.rtltoronto.org

(except the monkey one cause someone cant be bothered to find the back
up file)

I'm stunned. I just don't know what to say.  I vote that we have some
sort of screening process for all future honorary RTLToronto members.

:)

Chris

(sorry the threads were drying up so i need to inject some stimulating
conversation)