 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5898
Re: Steve H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 18:49:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

<snip>

and how much more tough can we make out contests...

-Monkey bars
-Project X
-King of the hill WITH guard the Top.
-Block stacking
-marble sorting WITH a return to home base to score.
-Bridge crossing WITH capture the flag

all can be seen here:

http://www.rtltoronto.org

(except the monkey one cause someone cant be bothered to find the back
up file)

I'm stunned. I just don't know what to say.  I vote that we have some
sort of screening process for all future honorary RTLToronto members.

:)

Chris

(sorry the threads were drying up so i need to inject some stimulating
conversation)

Yeah,

Steve, Steve, Steve...

(Dave shakes his head sadly...)