 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5899
Re: So what does Dave do wit hhis time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 18:55:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
Well, where to start?

First, inspired by Rob, Eric Sophie, Jennifer Clark, Hitoshi, and Chris.

Well, I know what I'm going to see in a week at the next lego dinner!!!

that is cool.  Dave You DA' man.

I cant get enuff detail from the pictures so I'll just wait to see it in
person.

--
Chris

K, I'm inspired again after a restful sleep...

Working on it some more, have a few ideas to play out to make LOR walk.

Beethoven.com also a major source of inspiration--first thing I heard this
morning was the theme to West Wing (Beethoven scored that?  This I did not
know! ;) ) as well as BeetleJuice, 2001 (both Strauss's figured) and soon
they're doing a James Horner marathon--James Horner, for those not 'in the
know' scored ST2-4, Forrest Gump and a whole slew of other movies--I'm
listening for the Star Trek ;)

We shall see what transpires

Dave K