 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5906
Re: So what does Dave do with his time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 21:23:57 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Eric Sophie writes:
Very neat! Can you fly me out for Dinner? I want to see that in person!

Thanks for the props, I hope I have helped.

Dang that LOR looks great. Will you continue to develop the design? It gets
lonely being the only Bipedal Robot Builder. Or is there others?

Where?
Who?
URL?

Nice job, take care.

www.mylegomaster.com

Thanks for checking it out Eric!  I'm continuing in my spare moments--I
wanna see the thing walk on its own.

Working names--

NQD (Not Quite Dave)
LARR (LEGO Autonomous Roving Robot)

but I settled on LOR (LEGO Operated Robot)--a) it gets into StarTrek a bit
;), and b) its just nice to look at.

As for others making bi-peds--no idea, but I'll keep my eyes open.

Take care

Dave K