 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5912
Re: Steve H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 05:20:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug writes:

Not the contests.  The competition.  Now, I've only been to one RTL event,
and maybe I didn't understand the actual goal, but when the rules suggest
putting blocks on top of each other, well... a robot that flings blocks
across the table is not really much competition.

And, while we're at it, a really good group begins with solid leadership,
right.  Well, I would question the skills of anyone who would post a message
to a LEGO newsgroup with the heading "I can't build"

Personally, I think it added a lot of fun to the contest.

One of my favourite activities is taking shots at Chris’s building
capabilities, but, he has created a number of unique solutions for our
contests. And of course, he did come in 2nd in Project X (arguably, one of
the most difficult competitions to date), and ... he made one heck of a
CLOCK for the Monkey competition!

Bruce