 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5941
Re: Steve H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 01:25:10 GMT

So I think i finally have the ability to post from work, but when I got
home NONE of my posts seem to have made it.

(shrug)

I think I forgot to put a smilie in my last post.  That turns insults into
funny comments, right?  :)

Yes, that's exactly how it works.

and if your really crass you can put a wink-y face.  for example:

Steve H writes:

As an engineer myself,
I'd say most of us would prefer not to talk with other people.

and I'd chime in with:

"sure Steve, but a social Engineer don't count"

;)

notice the wink.  its what makes it all right.

heck if this LUG was a little more "private" I'd start to lay in on
Calum and his heritage.  BUT this is a world read LUG so I wont.

I wonder If we could pass rules so that we could be a bit more
unrestrained??  (as in the days of Tony Kilaras)

Sec. I'm gonna go read the charter.

Chris