 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5940
Re: More contest ideas...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 22:06:15 GMT

I read this
(http://science.slashdot.org/science/02/12/08/2214224.shtml?tid=126) article
from SlashDot today and the idea of a challenge that had robots stringing
line of some sort through a series of pipes came to mind. I then found your
post and thought I would share the links. If you go and look at the SlashDot
article, you will find several links to real news articles concerning robots
that run fiberoptic cable through sewer systems in cities. There are even
nice pictures of some of the real robots. Pretty cool idea.

Jona