 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5919
Re: More contest ideas...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 19:56:35 GMT

The robots would run on the exterior of the pipe.  Originally the idea was
to build a robot that ran on the inside of 4" PVC, but the problem there is
that no one can see the robot unless you use very expensive transparent PVC,
which makes for a kind of boring, wobbling and shaking black pipe game.

Calum

Sounds like an interesting challenge...I'd give it a shot.