  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 2841 – 2860 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) hi, Tim. (...) Unrepentant to people who have axes to grind with me? Not likely. If you can understand that, then perhaps you'll start to get it. (...) That is a relative circumstance, not a direct officiality in anyway. As much love as I have (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.terms)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: her majesty's new sloop! HMS Tempest has arrived!

(...) hi Mr Dulin, thank you very much for the compliments! i am very happy with the overall design, it will translate nicely to my next ship (though she will be frigate sized;-)) as far as the sails are concerned, the reason i leave out mainsails (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  LEGO Satellite Uplink

Imagine what happens when a TV truck pulls up to a crime scene and the technician has to establish a Satellite Uplink for his live news feed. My latest project is a LEGO Dish that is motor driven, both in azimuth and elevation. It scans back and (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: gcc hb lib

Kai Schlamp writes: > Can somebody tell me what the assembler directive ".follow" means in the > GCC Handyboard Library written by Curt Mills? I can´t find it in the > documentation of the up to date as6811 version 3.0 and as6811 also > doesn´t (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: Narwhal

(...) Neat ship, Paul. It's a nice to see some utility crafts instead of the usual sleek military stuff. I can image scores of these buzzing around a public dock. The panel detail is really interesting, particularly the use of open hinges. I really (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Auction Announcement: Dan's Star Wars Parts Auction

Greetings All; I've finally got my Star Wars parts auction up and running. This auction is of the parts variety where you get to choose how many of each piece you want at your price. The fodder for the auction is as follows; 7110 Landspeeder 8 7101 (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  LEGO® Trademark usage (was: Wings )

(...) I don't work for The LEGO® company, but I do read bits of what they say. In order to help you follow I've added a link to this message. I hope you have Acrobat® Reader or a similar program that allows you to read .PDF files. (URL) last page is (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Big Blue 3 - Proof of Concept

So with much josh-taking-caringings and procrastination-ings and other life-thingings that get in the way of good ol' fashioned lego-buildingings, I pieced together a few monents here and there to put this together-- (URL) (image is a link) Yes (...) (15 years ago, 24-Dec-09, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  IRQ and XIRQ pins on handyboard

Hello everybody, Is it a reason why the IRQ pin of the 68HC11 is not available. On the schema, seems that this pin is always up. If I look in the pcode.asm, the interrupt vector for IRQ ($BFF2) is set to RTI (BadInt) So, if I need to link a device (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: LEGO Stores

(...) The LEGO stores are owned and operated via LEGO Brand Retail (LBR), a subgroub in TLG. The US stores are headquartered in Enfield. There is only one franchise, and that's in Dubai. There are 23 (soon to be 26--stores in MA, CA and OR coming) (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.lego)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: a few new things

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:Gx9574.qt@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) is (...) from the (...) often (...) stick (...) have (...) blah, (...) The following are just my opinions, so don't be too offended by them... I think that (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: BFDC2004 Robotics contest?

(...) (snip long list of mostly my ideas) :) (...) Calum, you forgot to add my best idea ever. and some day IT WILL HAPPEN! The game: Axle sorting. Your robot will be given a cup of all size lengths of axles. The winning robot is the one that can (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Another AFOL creation copy on Lego.com...

(...) ?!?! That's not even a creation copy, it's a photo copy. It's just a duplicate pic. Awhile back people were selling on ebay some duplicate MOCs that others had built, at least those people BUILT the stuff. This kid just copied the link. Why go (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: My tribute to my first Technic Set

(...) That much is certain. They look a little nekkid without the number. I have a label maker at work and I'll get the numbers printed off just as soon as I get there. My original sticker disappeared, oh, about 1980. Eh, back then I didn't think (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Pearl pen beads, sets, minifigs reduced

I've SLIGHTLY reduced the pearl pen beads in my shop: (URL) are next to impossible to find outside of 1 or 2 in a $15+ pen set, LLC hasn't had them for several years. They make GREAT lampposts, just toss one on a 2x2x7 lamppost, add a 3x3 or 4x4 (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  No wonder they call it a Bullet train...

I was just poking around Brickshelf and noticed that James Mathis is as busy as ever, although this time he's dabbling in 8 wide again, and with astonishing results... Check out his 8 wide Shinkansen: (URL) check out this link he provides to (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: lsynthcp community development project setup on sourceforge

(...) I couldn't find it anywhere in this thread, so the project page is here: (URL) on the Browse CVS link near the bottom to view the source code. The homepage is here: (URL) just to test things out a bit, I logged into the sourceforge compile (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Ease of locating group charters

I've been noticing a problem which applies largely to newbies. Everyone expects new people to post to each group according to the group charters...but noone tells them how to find the charters. No prominent links to the group charters are to be (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  8 bits A/D bus

Hello, I've bought a handy board, and try to build a card to enserve two motors. On that card I have a IC chip (HP hctl 1100) that needs to be link to a 8 bits Adress/data bus in both reading and writing modes. My problem is where to pick such a bus (...) (27 years ago, 14-Jan-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  MichLUG Meeting - December 15th, 2001 - Scott's Report

To All, I apologize for the lateness of the meeting wrap-up. Lynn and I did not get home until Sunday night at 10 PM, and work yesterday was horrid. However, here we go! (Posted to Yahoo group as well) Saturday, December 15th, 2001 Our latest (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

More:  Next Page >>