 Robotics / Handy Board / 8435
8434  |  8436
Subject:
IRQ and XIRQ pins on handyboard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 23:13:34 GMT

Hello everybody,

Is it a reason why the IRQ pin of the 68HC11 is not available.
On the schema, seems that this pin is always up.
If I look in the pcode.asm, the interrupt vector for IRQ ($BFF2) is set to
RTI (BadInt)

So, if I need to link a device to the HB and intercept a signal from this
device (can be a device signaling when he is ready or something else...),
how can I do this.
Of course, I can make a loop or add a routine in the System Interrupt but it
is not really what I want to do.

Thanks in advance.

Jean Dufrasne