 Trains / 16615
16614  |  16616
Subject:
No wonder they call it a Bullet train...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 21:55:58 GMT

I was just poking around Brickshelf and noticed that James Mathis is as busy as
ever, although this time he's dabbling in 8 wide again, and with astonishing
results...

Check out his 8 wide Shinkansen:

Now check out this link he provides to real-life pics of the Shinkansen:
http://www.h2.dion.ne.jp/~dajf/byunbyun/gallery/500.htm

Holy Cow-- I never realized how rounded that train really is!  There are a lot
of Shinkansen MOCs out there, but none have come as near that bullet shape as
James' version!

Great work, James, and welcome to the dark side (again;-)

-John