  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 2681 – 2700 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RE: SIGMA wants my Fire Extinguisher pics...

I got exactly the same message, only with "FetchBot" instead of "Fire extinguisher". :) I'm happy for these folks to use my images, as long as they link back to the original. I retain the copyright, I just choose to give my permission for that use (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: This just came across my desk... Iraqi Questions

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Koudys writes: (warning: the constant use of smileys would get tedious) :-) (...) If them furriners stop a-comin' here, then we woodn't be so crowded-like. (...) You say that as if it were a bad thing. (...) Oily to (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: [CW] Domain Name, server ...

<snip> (...) Well I have been stuck in airports for the last 2 days so I have missed quite a bit. I do have a few suggestions here though. 1. I think pair.com is great it is where the NELUG site ( (URL) is hosted and I have been very happy with (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Scout instructions online?

(...) I just bought the 9735 and I think it's a great value set! I'd scan book #1 (which is the one you need) but it's in Swedish... :1 Here's a DSDK FAQ at lego: (URL) you can program the Scout's P mode with the regular RIS 2.0 Software Development (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Slower serial connection

Is it possible to slow down the speed of the serial interface on the Handyboard? I have just gotten hold of a couple of RF transmit/receive pairs, but they are only able to go up to about 1200 baud or so. I don't intend using IC over the link, just (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: CFD: e-bay (aka ranting and raving)

<snip> (...) And that I have no explanation for. I agree 100%, but I cannot explain this "seduction", nor why it happens to some people and not others. <snip> (...) I understand (and thank you! :) but if using an external auction service is (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Part Tracker news

[Added lugnet.cad.dev to Newsgroups list, with followups set to lugnet.cad.dev] (...) I can offer a temporary or permanent safe-haven if you need to move anything quickly, and I can take and apply any periodic updates you'd have; I can't offer (...) (26 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Tan Element List

And don't forget the Star Wars Technic Battle Droid, soon to be released (#8001). These guys look like they'll have a LOT of tan LEGO in them!! The Pit Droid (#8000) also looks as if it might have a fair bit of tan pieces in it, as well as some (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Bricks on the Brain Building Instructions Portal live!

(...) Very impressive, Jake. Thanks for adding this resource to the community. Still, I'm not sure how to make use of it. For instance, suppose I'd like to build the JHM-23 Diesel Locomotive. The parts list is a great place to start. Once I've (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  FA: Mindstorms tracks, wheels and tires

I've split up a Mindstorms set and this is a mini-auction of the tracks, wheels and tires from it. I know there's been some discussion on how the tracks from Mindstorms are softer and more usable than others, so here's your chance to get some! Rules (...) (26 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) Ayiee, mine eyes!! ;] I find it overwhelming. One of the trends that I notice in home page design is that people are increasingly trying to link to every single page of their site's content (and affiliate sites' content) from the home page. (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Little late in celebrating Canada Day, but oh well

(...) I'm going to call upon semantics to save my weak argument. :) 1) I think it really comes down to how you define 'baseball'. Is it any game where a ball is hit with a stick or bat? Is it any ball game where players run from one station (base) (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: New competition idea

(...) Ok, like this; (URL) kids toy versions have multiple tracks. There are single track ones too but I can't find a link. I think building something to do this would be hard. But then, you guys don't like Sumo, 'cos its easy, right? Let me know if (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Must everything be php?

(...) I realize that. But why do you even want to convert it? It seems like the php content management system you're using must be unbearably tedious. Can't you just put it somewhere and submit an article that points to it? Meanwhile why highlight (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Railcar manufacturing facility (Was: does datsville need jobs?i think i have the answer)

Thomas Burger: (...) Nice building. I look forward to when you get time to put some equipment inside the building. One thing though. I would like to hear how the Aerotech engineers pulled the stunt with the roof on the building. I can't see any (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Proposal: New Parts Category for round parts

(...) I like it too, though I think "Towball socket" is a too-long way to say "ball socket". (...) How to determine if it's TRULY a Technic item though? Personally (and I'm apparently in the minority here), I want my part names to work for me (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Another day, another desk

Hello! On October 23rd 1805 - that's today 200 years ago - the Austrian writer Adalbert Stifter was born. His novels are broadly considered boring, but at least he is the author of the book "Bunte Steine" (Colourful Stones) which title can - in (...) (19 years ago, 23-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, FTX) !!

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: 2 speed automatic transmission

(...) * RCX based solution to the automatic transmission challenge snipped. * (...) I almost have one working which is truly automatic. I modified the device at the link given to have a spring on the same axle as the screw which pushes to keep the (...) (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Mistake: Not only 2 x 4 !

"Jocke" <terje029SPAMBLOCK@xpress.se> wrote in message news:I04LKv.71z@lugnet.com... Snip Sorry, I made a mistake. It is not 2 x 4 bricks. It is assorted bricks from 1 x 1 to 2 x 4. How many of each is varying, and I hope the pictures show what it (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Fresh New Robots

(...) Hello Bob, I'm glad the crevasse crosser has piqued your interest. I find it kind of surprising that the robot that worked the absolute worst seemed to draw the most attention. Maybe its the pneumatics that people are interested in. I used (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

More:  Next Page >>