 CAD / 3188
3187  |  3189
Subject:
Railcar manufacturing facility (Was: does datsville need jobs?i think i have the answer)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 18:33:25 GMT

Thomas Burger:

homepage  :  www.geocities.com/tburger666/lego/trainshop.htm
latest pic:  www.geocities.com/tburger666/lego/trn-sh05.gif

Nice building. I look forward to when you get time to put some
equipment inside the building.

One thing though. I would like to hear how the Aerotech
engineers pulled the stunt with the roof on the building. I
can't see any beams supporting it.

Play well,

Jacob (who has added another link to his train page)

    --  E-mail:          sparre@cats.nbi.dk          --
    --  Web...:  <URL:http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/>  --