 CAD / 3189
Re: does datsville need jobs?i think i have the answer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 20:18:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Thomas Burger writes:
Introducing the biggest model ever built , 144 studs by 96 studs, by 21 bricks
high, is my "RAILCAR MANUFACTURING FACILITY"
90% of it was done in SIMLEGO, currently 11 seporite dat files make up the
whole thing (bunch of addons)

Thomas,

I have a building that is real (not cad) that is @230, by 41, by 9 (studs)

:)

Car factory, and it is also missing all interior, and a roof.  I really cannot
figure out how to make a roof for it, so it is going to be a open air factory,
proctected by my house roof.

It has a single spur into it, and a special engine to shunt into the factory,
because the regular locos are all too tall.

("Nutty" on my web page)

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/2049

Look under lego, and then lego trains, the last (b&w picture) shows a corner of
the plant, with the rail spur showing)

James Powell