 Robotics / 4032
RE: SIGMA wants my Fire Extinguisher pics...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 04:51:07 GMT

I got exactly the same message, only with "FetchBot" instead of "Fire
extinguisher".  :)  I'm happy for these folks to use my images, as long as
they link back to the original.  I retain the copyright, I just choose to
give my permission for that use of the work.