  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 2681 – 2700 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The big question

I want to preface my answer with a few thoughts. I've seen what amazing potential these tools have in all aspects of the LEGO hobby. People from all over the world have written me talking about how they have applied LDraw to what they do. Whether (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 2.220)

  Re: posting setup

(...) I agree, and with good reason. Until just now I was under the impression that a paid membership WAS required. After seeing the link to the membership sign-up page, it never even occured to me that it wasn't required for posting. I've even had (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

how, link
(score: 2.219)

  LDraw Help Desk Tutorial - How to add LDraw Parts to Your Library

I am aware that many of you *MAY* not need this information but for the newbies this is a question we get a lot at the help desk. =) In any case please provide me with some feedback on what you think of this new tutorial. New tutorial direct link: (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 2.219)

  Re: Trebuchets

Hello! (...) Thanks :-) (...) I wonder how you pronounce the word? In the french manner ("trêbyshée") or like "Treebuttshat" :-) Bye Jojo (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 2.219)

  Re: Monday Morning News Roundup

"U.S. Undermining Arms Control - Experts" (URL) says it would be advisable for U.S. military forces to forego their current search and permit an international team of arms inspectors to verify Iraq's nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons. Such (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.219)

  Re: Parts I wish TLC made

From how I understand auctions and their acceptance here (based on recent converstations with Larry P) it would be permissible to post something like this here in lugnet.trains: "I just invented a cool switch, here are the pics, bla, bla, bla... I (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 2.219)

  Re: USS Okazaki NCC-1960 WIP

(...) I'm 24 ... I came "out" about four years ago, but due to my complete lack of space (I live in a studio), my Lego collection has been stored in the closet. I move this summer to a two-bedroom apartment, and the larger bedroom is getting turned (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 2.218)

  Re: Moving boards?

(...) Here's how I see it: I am a Lugnet freak. The format and layout of Lugnet newsgroups are my prefered means of communication (second only to in-person meetings), and I tend to spend an unreasonable amount of time (and certainly most of my (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

how, link
(score: 2.218)

  Re: A Change

(...) I certainly did. I can't recall how many people told me what I understood as "you don't have to pay for membership", but the member sign-up page clearly stated that there was a $10 minimum. (...) It sounds like that specific concern is at the (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp)

how, link
(score: 2.217)

  Re: Parts I wish TLC made

(...) If I understand the concern above correctly, using the switches like this does not effect the usage of regular switches to make sidings and such if the switches that are modified are used together to make a true crossover. I hope it's ok to (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 2.217)

  A seaside fortress, and a booby trap.

Hello everyone. I have 2 new mocs to show all of you. First of all, a seaside fortress, complete with some nice cliffs, a small dock, and a gallows! Deep links: (URL) pic 1> (URL) pic 2> Brickshelf Gallery (when public): (URL) Brickshelf Gallery> (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

how, deep
(score: 2.216)

  New Builder, New Mecha!

Hi everyone! After lurking for a GOOD WHILE and appreciating all of the fantastic creations, I finally snagged a digital camera over the weekend (sony Cyber-shot, works like a charm) and took some pics of my Arbalest. (URL) dunno exactly how long (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.build.mecha)

how, deep
(score: 2.216)

  Ode to the Brick...a Classic Space Capital Ship

Hi All, I wanted to design a spaceship that paid homage to the 2x4 stud brick. So, here's a capital ship I'm working on. I call this one a "capital" because the frame is 100 studs long (that's one of the definitions right?). Stylistically I favor (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 2.216)

  Re: A Change

(...) And of course that's precisely why I'm leery of the system. I can see the logic behind it, but it runs the risk of excluding people who misinterpret the system. It's been a long-standing problem where people have been confused about how to (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp)

how, link
(score: 2.216)

  Re: How to create an own mission?

"Ralph Hempel" <rhempel@bmts.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:CAEBIOGHPFFJALB...mts.com... (...) I personally find it not nice to answer a question for basic help with a link to where I can _buy_ that information. If I were in your place I would (...) (21 years ago, 24-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

how, link
(score: 2.215)

  Registrations and SS Site Updates

Galactic Greetings! First Point: I want to announce quickly to any new readers of this group that you may register as a new player at any time by emailing me or posting to this group with your ship or sector info. To better understand, check out... (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

how, link
(score: 2.215)

  Re: Parts Tracker Status (offscreen part rendering)

(...) Or you could build and link with static versions of the Mesa libraries. Then you just have to worry about the one executable. In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Don Heyse writes: (...) Ok, I tried this and it seems to work. Here's how: Grab the (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 2.215)

  Re: Getting complete set of Ldraw parts images

(...) Yes, and you should be able to run it all as a background process without even opening a window. See here for some of the details on how to get that up and running. (URL) really love to see some independent verification of the completely (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 2.214)

  Re: Trebuchets

(...) I've uploaded 2 new picures: (2 URLs) to my Brickshelf folder: (URL) The first picture shows the new braided sling on the trebuchet and the second is a close-up of just the sling. I used fishnet style braiding. You might find this link useful (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 2.214)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

(...) I still remember getting the 6973 Deep Freeze Defender from Santa when I was a kid. That copy is long gone but I have since acquired enough (using parts from the secondary market plus some from the regular retail sets I have bought and also (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

how, deep
(score: 2.214)

More:  Next Page >>