 CAD / 9935
9934  |  9936
Subject:
LDraw Help Desk Tutorial - How to add LDraw Parts to Your Library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 05:24:55 GMT

I am aware that many of you *MAY* not need this information but for the
newbies this is a question we get a lot at the help desk. =)  In any case
please provide me with some feedback on what you think of this new tutorial.

New tutorial direct link:
http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/a_ldraw/add_ldraw_parts/add_ldraw_parts.htm

All LDraw Help Desk Tutorials:
http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/a_ldraw/ldraw.htm

Promo images for THIS tutorial:
Image #1
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jediagh/ldraw-dev/tutorials/g_add_ldraw_parts_01.jpg

short link (if above url no work): http://tinyurl.com/ax6p

Image #2
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jediagh/ldraw-dev/tutorials/g_add_ldraw_parts_02.jpg

short link (if above url no work): http://tinyurl.com/ax6q

All other promo images:

Special Thanks to Thomas Burger for his images.

Thanks, AHui
LDraw Help Desk