  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 2641 – 2660 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Probe Droid Pics

I know I've seen pics of a lego imperial probe droid. This one was good and was a little larger than a minifig. The top was either 2x2 or 4x4. It had a 1x4 black antenna as a leg which was how it stood. I believe I saw the model at Brickshelf. Does (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: Local/native langauge forms of country names

(...) OK, you can get to the traffic page now pretty much from anywhere. (...) I'll hafta take some new screenshots before making the pictures clickable again. (...) Its purpose (always has been) simply as the introduction-point to the news-server (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Brick Built Beasts volume 1

Hi all, I have compiled an article with links to animal MOCs at approximately minifig scale by a large number of AFOLS, which can be found on Classic-Castle.com's how-to page: (URL) was compiled initially to help add details to castle layouts, but (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town) !!

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: My First Classroom Use

In article <J2q8sH.8Mq@lugnet.com>, gypsy_fly <e_pilobello@yahoo.com> wrote (...) I imagine that the building skills are quickly learnt, and that this would be rather laborious. (...) Cool. :-) (...) Excellent. (...) The most common usage is for a (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Brick Storage Showcase

As curator of Lugnet.storage I have decided it is time to do more with the main newsgroup page at (URL) Almost all of the links and info on that page were there when I assumed duties as Curator. I have added or deleted almost nothing. Discussions (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Union Pacific GP-15 by Brian Stokes

(Brian Stokes is posting this message using Brad's computer) This is a GP-15 in the Union Pacific color scheme. You can find pictures on Brickshelf on the link below. (URL) was built around a month ago and took about 5 hours. A neat aspect of the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: Poverty myths?

(...) Of course it is, but it is pure luck on their part that they are placed there. Assuming that this where their wealth derives it has not come from their ingenuity or their political system. (...) I tend to think there is a link but that you (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: Federal Reserve Board - "Know Your Customer" Rule

(...) Spot on, Mike. Jesse, you might want to do some research on what this Know Your Customer rule actually required the banks to do, before you come out in favor of it. The constitution does guarantee us to be safe from unreasonable search and (...) (26 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  HandyBoard anb Logo ???

Hi It's the first time I join this list, I was wondering if somebody could give me some biography or link about logo and robots. If I'm "off subject" or if you know a list more involved in this subject please let me know. I plan to use a handy board (...) (27 years ago, 17-Dec-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Ok, ok calm down...was Re: CRITICIZE MY MECH AND PHOTOS, NOW!!!...!!!

Lesse, at risk at having Aiyaz come to my home and kick me in the balls... It looks goblinny enough. Wasp waisted, big torso, funky head. I find it interesting how the gla gla hand thing looks more claw like on this mech. No reason why it should, it (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: A Generic Idea

(...) Yes - but these are computers - they can send each other messages in binary - you only need two buttons really. Dunno how a computer could recieve text messages though. Email would be better...but still very slow. (...) You can't generate DTMF (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: Got my Handy, now what?

(...) The The Handy Board Technical Reference has encoder information for you. The ones I use are the QRB1114, and they are just two or three dollars each. The Reference shows you how to wire them. See (URL) encoders mentioned provide an analog (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: 2 x 2 x 3 Double Convex in light gray!

(...) I apologize in advance if someone else has already posted this information, but a quick glance at the rest of the thread doesn't show me that anyone explained to LFB how to get the info for himself. As I was stumped by this process myself for (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  New MOC: Y-Wing (IRL)

Hello everybody, I finally got around to build my Y-Wing in real life. I had built it in MLCad from a rainbow warrior I made back in february or so, but the real thing is up now. I'll be finishing the instructions for you all pretty soon, but I'm (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: Chapter 9 of the Verneer Chronicles

Welcome back. =) It's always great to read a new Castle World story and It's very cool seeing crossovers with other people's characters. =) Love the very dense forest too. =) I have a question though, how do you get from here: (URL) (I'm guessing (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: Yet Another Technic Creation

"Jennifer Clark" <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote in message news:3AF19464.B7A396...h.ac.uk... (...) If I (...) the (...) to (...) controlled. I (...) those, (...) these (...) lego (...) being too (...) arranged (...) movement) (...) the (...) (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: No Comment

(...) I knew I could count on an ex-IBM'er to come up with a good non-word! :) :) OK, so how about "Unrated" in place of "No Comment" if the article has not yet been rated by you, and "Unrate" in place of "No Comment" if you're revisiting it later (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: IOM update: Hunter Becomes Hunted

(...) Ok - I hope I fixed it. Check out the new n0w6 and let me know if that's right: (URL) also fixed the link problem. I wasn't sure what was wrong, but today in class I just realized it. Duh :) (...) Look for the mist to clear very soon - I won't (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: Latter Day Saints (was:Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color))

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Larry Pieniazek writes: I've had to largely pull out of this debate for a couple of weeks owing to quite a bit of urgent work from my publishers suddenly turning up - so I've currently got very little time to post. But (...) (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: ATOC cloning in real life

(...) For those of you (like me) who are only vaguely familiar with the literary works of Edward Morgan Forster here’s a link of explanation: (URL) looked this up cause the whole reference ‘just went over my head.’ Well, we all don’t have *brains as (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.starwars)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

More:  Next Page >>