Re: IOM update: Hunter Becomes Hunted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 18:24:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Adrian Drake writes:
I'm wondering when someone more aggresive is going to show up :)  The groups
who are here so far are all pretty friendly.  Or at least not actively
hostile.  As for the links on the map page, first off, Kobayashi's camp is
not located where you have it marked at the north end of the map, it's
actually to the south, at the northern face of the hill just to the north of
the southernmost V-shaped inlet. (That's a lot of north and south
directions, I hope you understand)  They're in that break between the hills
along the edge of the mist.

Ok - I hope I fixed it.  Check out the new n0w6 and let me know if that's right:

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/cw_isle/map/West1/final/

I also fixed the link problem.  I wasn't sure what was wrong, but today in class
I just realized it.  Duh :)

And another question.  Is the mist ever going to clear?  We've been on the
island for almost 2 months now.  Is something going to change or happen or
is it all directed by us?  Cuz my guys aren't particularly enamored with
their current camp location and want one that offers a little more security,
but there are few places to go.

Look for the mist to clear very soon - I won't specify exactly how soon, but I
will let you know as soon as I am sure myself :)  There are very few things that
will  happen that you don't have 100% veto power over - we are not out to
mess up anyone's direction.

-- Pawel