Re: IOM update: Hunter Becomes Hunted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 16:18:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Magnus Lauglo writes:
Cool to see adventurers from different factions coming into contact with
each other.

You seem to be departing from the "journal like" narration, which I thought
worked extremely well. Is this a permanent change, or do you plan on
switching betwen styles as the story progresses?

keep us updated

Magnus

It all depends on the situation.  If it's an interaction, it'll probably be
straight story-like as in the most recent entry.  My next one will be a
journal, because it's more expository.  So yes, I plan on switching styles
as the story progresses.  Whatever works best for each individual chapter, I
guess.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com