  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 2561 – 2580 of about 86000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  About the "European Bulk Order" (was: Re: Chat with Jake - Transcript)

(...) (Deep Breath...) Weeeeellll. Executive Summary: + Availability of (rare) pieces in quantities +/- Prices (Good for the rare stuff, not so good for even large quantities of more common bricks) - Handling (Took ages, is not yet finished) (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

how, deep
(score: 2.248)

  Re: Castle's Revenge !

(...) off to access the figs down inside. (...) I am new to the click-hinge, but I would say I loved it. Did you notice the link to the Redtail? This smaller MOC uses them in similar ways... (URL)Can I persuade you to make more? In good time. :) (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 2.247)

  Activity on .castle

1) We've got lots of lurkers and not a lot of posters? 2) The people on .space are having more fun than we are? 3) We need to have more inspiration from each other? These are the general observations I've been reading lately regarding we (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 2.246)

  Re: New MOC: Helicopter Dauphin AS 365

(...) This is a promising project and you might even push Rosco down from my mental TechnicHeliConstructor #1 :) (...) I found out how to make the photos bigger (right click, select view image) but I could not beat the broken link for the 1.4MB gif, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 2.246)

  Re: lsynthcp community development project setup on sourceforge

(...) I couldn't find it anywhere in this thread, so the project page is here: (URL) on the Browse CVS link near the bottom to view the source code. The homepage is here: (URL) just to test things out a bit, I logged into the sourceforge compile (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

how, link
(score: 2.246)

  Re: Method for splitting quads with not coplanar vertices?

(...) Because I'm lazy? Unfortunately SourceForge has too many features for me to remember how to use them all. I went through their official release building process once at version 0.9.1 and promptly forgot how to do it. Now I wish I'd never done (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 2.245)

  Re: frame RCX reply how

(...) Bingo! I reached the bricktools/ of the frame-free: (URL) bytes At a glance, I missed how bricxcc toggles x08 in the command op to let command ops be repeated, but I'd now guess the bricxcc algorithm for framing standard RCX replies is: 1) (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

how, link
(score: 2.245)

  Re: Castle Curator?

(...) I wonder how a task like this would exactly be choreographed? I mean, is there a limit to how many people can attain permission to edit a sidebar for one group, or would one person (who supposedly has a lot of time) have to take suggestions (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 2.245)

  ABC’s Latest Brickmation Video to Air on MTV

The Animated Brick Company is proud to announce that its latest brickmation video “plasticgrass” will be airing on MTV beginning Saturday, January 25, 2003. It is scheduled to be shown that day at 4:41 PM EST (during either “The Osbournes” or “Clone (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.animation, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.mediawatch) !!

how, link
(score: 2.245)

  Re: Scout instructions online?

(...) I just bought the 9735 and I think it's a great value set! I'd scan book #1 (which is the one you need) but it's in Swedish... :1 Here's a DSDK FAQ at lego: (URL) you can program the Scout's P mode with the regular RIS 2.0 Software Development (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

how, link
(score: 2.245)

  Re: frame RCX reply how

"Pat LaVarre" <ppaatt@aol.com> wrote in message news:H9nAFD.7v@lugnet.com... (...) like x (...) byte x (...) course (...) the 4 (...) find (...) 10 EF? I follow you now (helps to look at the actual code ;-)... I would expect that raw byte sequence (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

how, link
(score: 2.245)

  Re: frame RCX reply how

I wish I could give you a direct answer, but I don't know. However, I suspect (as I'm sure you do) that what you are looking for has already been done. Below are three possible sources which you can adopt, co-opt, or reverse-engineer to get where (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

how, link
(score: 2.245)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

(...) Oh, but there is one - it's called the Micro Scout and we all know how versatile and "upgradable to Mindstorms" that is... Any other computeresque brick that does anything kids would find cool (i.e. does more than stand still and react to a (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.244)

  Re: usb from .java best how

(...) Offline thanks I'm told that: (URL) a one page Lejos usage summary in slide 26 of 31 that says `Lejosfirmdl` can download new firmware, which necessarily involves talking thru USB or serial. Code for .java thru .c to USB may only be a few (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

how, link
(score: 2.244)

  Re: Zoom in "View" mode?

(...) What about running an external viewer program in polling mode during your MLCAD session for those quick zooms and odd viewing angles that might be difficult to achieve with MLCAD? You could even set it spinning in an ldview window to see it (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

how, link
(score: 2.244)

  CAD instructions for hover car

Hiyo, Despite the fact that my hovercar moc generated zero response, I have created some instructions for it using MLCAD and POVRay, more as an exercise for myself than anything, just to see how they would turn out. However, after all that effort, I (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 2.244)

  Re: How to critique, was Re: We need a new curator

(...) These are words to live by! One of the first "MOC"s I uploaded to my Brickshelf folder was a "replica" of an early Mark Sandlin Lego Creation :^) which turned out horribly rainbowed! It was like Lego Building 101 for me. My piece assortment (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.244)

  Re: now normally baumfamily != enteract

(...) Email to update crynwyr? Yes I hope so, yes I've tried, yes we're staying tuned, sorry I was unclear, that's what I meant when I mentioned I had seen a mailto channel work there before. But Lego I don't know how to reach. Do you mean to say (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

how, link
(score: 2.244)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

(...) I strongly disagree. You can (with a lot of stupid messing around) push the RCX beyond anything reasonable. The awesome Lego Typewriter is a classic example. These are incredibly ingenious devices - and if you want to treat robot design like (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.244)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

(...) Pneumatic Cylinder. :D Each of these prevents your robot from breaking his arm, and doesn't need sensors. I recommend Mario Ferrari's "Building Robots with Lego Mindstorms" for mechanical ideas that simplify the electrical control. (I.e. less (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.243)

More:  Next Page >>