 Space / 20521
Re: Castle's Revenge !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 22:07:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Eric Sophie writes:
Oh is this the picture of the Crew in the head?
http://www.valyance.com/starship/myships/CR_Open_Head.jpg

Yup!  The image is a little dark, but is meant to show how the roof comes
off to access the figs down inside.

Neat, simular to how I build, I like it!
So you used all thoses click hindges and such, what did you think?
Will you use them again in a MOC like this?

I am new to the click-hinge, but I would say I loved it.  Did you notice the
link to the Redtail?  This smaller MOC uses them in similar ways...
http://www.valyance.com/starship/myships/redtail.htm

Can I persuade you to make more?

In good time.  :)

I see a z16 gear, hows that work?

The gearing in the abdomen (actually there is a large gear and a small gear
on each side) connects to axles that hold the hip joints together.  They
spin as each leg moves.  Placing a 2X6 brick in the space just forward of
the large gears locks the small gears in place, allowing the hips to be
locked at different angles for different poses.

Cheers,
-Hendo