 Space / 20522
Re: Lame Parts Competition - The Prize Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 22:12:59 GMT

Cool!  I won!  Hey Allister, thanks for the great contest.  Even though
there weren't a lot of entries, I hope you do this again next year.  I had a
lot of fun building and seeing all the entries.

Josh