 Space / 20511
Re: Castle's Revenge !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:53:13 GMT

Hey that's interesting. It's a Dragon, its a spaceship it, red black and cool!
This picture is really neat:
http://www.valyance.com/starship/myships/CR_Face_Angle.jpg

Cool page and write up.
My only suggestion is that the body seems a little out of proportion to the
head. The head is so cool and the blending to the body makes it a little odd.

But that's my only constructive critisim. Hey how is the neck attached?

http://members.aol.com/mylegomaster/