 Space / 20527
Re: Castle's Revenge !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 02:00:46 GMT

Hey, those are pretty cool!  Glad to see that you finally got around to
posting some new MOCs.

I really like the Nikolai's Choice- it has a very weird look, but the mix of
flatness and things sticking out is really nice one.  The Garnet has a
really cool Classic-Space aesthetic around it.  The removable cargo pods are
a nice touch, as well.  And the First Promontory has a really nice SPII
style.  The detatchable vehicles make a nice touch.  Chief taxi?  :)

And the Wolfpack stuff is cool, too.  I really like how you built a hatch
into the side of the body.  Nice touch.  I can defenently see some of A.
Sava's ideas behind it.

Nice work, Hendo!

(yet another John) -JHK

In lugnet.announce.moc, John P. Henderson writes:
[Copied to .announce.moc, because that's what it is.  Copied to .castle
because of the influence of Anthony Sava's works as well as other roots in
that theme.  Copied to .build.mecha because I kept having 'visions of
escaflowne' while building this.  Copied to fun.gaming because this will be
used in the Starship RPG.  Copied to .space because in the end it is a
spaceship.  FUT to .space only for the same reason.]

The Wolfpack is back!  And this time, they are ready to take on Space:

http://www.valyance.com/starship/myships/castles_revenge.htm

A short history of the Pack:

http://www.valyance.com/starship/myships/wolfpack.htm

Other recent space MOCs:

http://www.valyance.com/starship/myships/

Will the Wolfpack conquer space?  Will castle and space learn to live
together in peace?  Or is this just another tale in the saga of the two
superpowers?  Only time and ABS will tell...  :)

Comments, good, bad, or ugly, all welcome...
-Hendo